Thursday, March 18, 2010

march 18 *note/catch-up

ok. I have had a FANTASTIC past month and plan to blog about it all before april. Or asap. :)
Here's a teaser for you (mom, etc)... Highlights:
Wales, castles, Mika concert, Shakespeare's hometown, Hampstead heath, markets, cathedrals, stourhead (from the pride and prejudice movie!), plays, being a tour guide for Melinda & family (love you guys!), digestives, nutella, oh and the last four days I spent in Paris!!! (our "spring break").

And the best parts of PARIS were - the eiffel tower (at sunset and at night), a boat tour on the river Seine, Notre Dame, Sainte-Chapelle, Arc du triumphe, amazing museums, Versailles, Chartres cathedral, the Catacombs (the coolest - underground maze with walls made of skeletons), and of course eating crepes, croisants, and french bread every day. I can't believe this is my life right now. !! :)

Also: I discovered the BEST candy of all time in Paris!! (i may have eaten 5 bars since i discovered them 24 hours ago. Actually i ate them for dinner... haha). I hope i can find them in London.
Introducing ... Ferrero Rocher Duplo Nocciolato
 ps. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! i love you so much. this post is dedicated to you. See you in less than 2 months. I'll bring home your awesome birthday presents :) :) xoxooxxxoox

No comments:

Post a Comment