Sunday, February 28, 2010

Victoria & Albert & Twelfth Night

Monday 2/22
Spent the day in class, writing a paper, and I saw The Lovely Bones. It was sad and disturbing but really good! I had the chills for a long time :) A few of the girls with us cried. I liked the scenes with the in-between world, very cool.
Tuesday 2/23
My dad’s birthday! I miss him. He makes me laugh. Today we had classes and my kitchen duty week 2 started. Ugh. It takes up a lot of free time in the afternoons/evenings. Our classic civ. class went to the Victoria & Albert museum. Cameron, Ali and I had some laughs there. Too many naked statues. Oh and I got my first proposal, so that was exciting. Someday, Cam, someday. I got to create my wedding ring in the museum jewelry room. It’s very flashy.
Wednesday 2/24
Didn’t feel well today…so I drugged myself and Ali and I went to Westfield, which is like a ginormous mall, and I got a hazelnut kitkat milkshake. We went to Leicester Square to see the set-up for the Alice in Wonderland premiere, which we'll miss because we'll be on the Wales trip. Ali is very sad about that. She wants Johhny Depp. After dinner our program went to see Twelfth Night (my 1st Shakespeare play) which i wouldn't have understood very well if I hadn't seen She's The Man. :)
Wales tomorrow!!

Here's a random picture someone here took (that i stole) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment