Sunday, February 28, 2010

Victoria and Albert Museum

*Ok. I acknowledge that I have been failing miserably on keeping up with this blog! Studying in London is very busy and I like to have fun so that (and school of course) take up free time. Anyway I plan to catch up on this blog BEFORE i leave London. There, it's in writing. :)

Well the couple of days after the Venice trip were a little dull (had to catch up on sleep, homework, avoiding being sick etc). Valentines Day was pretty good. Too many girls here got flowers though... how obnoxious haha. I didn't leave the Centre monday as I spent most of the day studying then taking a religion test (not fun).

Tuesday 2/16
We visited the Victoria and Albert Museum (my first time) and it was great! Much bigger than I expected... very cool and unique. It was full of sculptures, trinkets, artifacts, treasures, jewelry, clothing, etc from all over the world. Remninded me of a giant world garage sale because some of it was random but all of it was great. I loved it. I've decided  I love Queen Victoria; one reason is because (like me) she loved foreign countries and exotic trinkets and treasures. I love all of her collections!

*This picture is random but I saw it in the tube station on the way to the museum and decided it was my motto for the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment