Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wednesday 2/10

Wednesday... Tomorrow we leave for Venice! So psyched. Ali and I will be the last ones of the program (39 students) to leave for the extended trip weekend (because when we got tickets last November we were told we couldn’t ditch class, so we had to get plane tickets for Thursday morning. But apparently they stopped caring because a lot of people left early. Sucks for us). And tonight the entire Centre was empty of students except for me, Ali, Cameron and Calvin. So we went out to dinner and to find a show. We saw “An Inspector Calls” which was really good and was one of those make-you-think shows. I don’t think I understood it completely haha. I love how much theatre I've seen here! Although seeing a show two nights in a row is weird. The majority of shows I've seen in my life have been here, in the last 6 weeks!
We got back and started packing (we got all our stuff into one backpack! And Ali’s big camera case) and planning etc and went to bed late. I am so ready to see Italy! PS Venice is celebrating Carnival right now!!! Yay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment